Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

If I was a Tiger

If I was a
Tiger

Oh sure
I'd terrorize
the villagers
but not the way
you might think.

If I was a
Tiger
I'd eat the
Important Ones first
The fat ones, rich
with crunchy bones
that scare
the skinny ones
when they pop.

If I was a
Tiger
Oh, I'd eat them all.
One by one
starting with the
tastiest
richest
of them all.

If I was a
Tiger
I'd eat
dessert first.

If I was a
Snake

Yes I'd still
tempt the villagers
but not with no
ordinary Apple.

If I was a
Snake
I'd tempt the
Strong Ones first
Them whose I
lights up
in their palm
fat Gucchi sacks
that pop
when you fill them
with MITunes.

If I was a
Snake
I wouldn't leave
the weak
just tempt them
with Dollar Stores
cheap makeup and
swarovski crystals.

If I was a
Snake
I'd save the best for last
to pair with the laughter.

No comments: